This article shows walks through how to link a Jetpack user upto their wordpress.com account via their currently logged in user profile within a seperate wordpress website
In this example I sign into www.IdeasMen.com.au as John Molyneux so that I can link Jetpack to WordPress for John
This series will show you “How to set up a Blog” and perform “WordPress Configuration“, we use these guidelines to deploy configure new websites on our production installations for professional services such as an Accounting firm, Medical Practice or Finance Broker.
In this lesson we run through
- Link Jetpack to WordPress
This is part of the “How to set up a Blog” professional series and includes best practices and processes that we follow for building out the IdeasMen – Content Constellation system which allows niche markets such as Financial Broker Networks, Accounting Groups and Medical Practices to dominate SERP’s (Search Engine Ranking Positions) within their local & geographic regions.
Sign into WordPress.com as target user
- Look at WP Settings from client fact find to select the correct account
Sign into www.MySite.com as target user
- Sign into your www.MySite.com/wp-admin as the user you would like to link to wordpress.com
- Go to Jetpack and click Link account with WordPress.com
Authorise John of IdeasMen.com.au against John Molyneux of WordPress.com
- Signed into www.IdeasMen.com.au as John Molyneux
- Signed into www.Wordpress.com as John Molyneux